英语阅读

儿童故事幼儿英语少儿语法少儿单词英语童谣发蒙英语剑桥少儿少儿口语儿童读物少儿讲授

朗文少儿英语口语视频讲授03:At the world is table 民以食为天(四级)

Cherie207 于2016-03-13公布 l 已有人阅读
增大字体 减小字体
朗文少儿英语口语视频讲授03:At the world is table 民以食为天(四级),含有中英文视频文本,及视频讲授欣赏。

46-110G215102985.jpg

At the world is table 

民以食为天

J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!

让我们一同唱一首关于差别食品的歌曲。这里就有一首关于差别国度食品的歌,歌名叫“是什么”,一同来听听吧!

singing time

唱歌工夫

J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.

你预备好了吗?轮到你们来唱咯。

singsing again

唱歌工夫

J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the class.It's about ordering food in resturant.They are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.

你晓得在餐厅怎样点餐吗?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一个在餐厅点餐的脚色饰演,如今他们正在训练。Corry是效劳员,Jana和Grace就正要点餐。让我们一同来看看吧。

C: What do you like to order?

你们想要点些什么呢?

J: Wait. You don't say that!

等等,你不克不及这么语言!

C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...

额,好的,欠好意思。你好,密斯们,叨教你预备...

J: That's not your line.

这不是你的台词。

C: What would you like to order?

叨教你们想要吃点什么呢?

J: Corry, you forgot the line.

Corry,你忘词了。

C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?

什么?噢,好的,我记起来了。明天我们有十分好的法国洋葱汤,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。叨教你们预备要些什么?

G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.

我想要土豆汤,玉米浓粥和一个水果沙拉。

C: And what would you like to drink?

要点什么喝的吗?

G: I like water, please.

请来一杯水吧。

C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?

水。好的。叨教这位密斯想要点什么呢?

J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?

你们这里的意大利面放辣椒吗?

C: Yes, there are.

是的。

J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.

那么我就要一个法国洋葱浓汤,寿司,一份薯条和一杯牛奶。

C: Er! How can you eat that?

啊!你怎样这么吃?

J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?

Corry,你是效劳员。一个效劳员从不会这么语言的!你有没有读过你的脚本啊?

C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.

有啊,我固然有读过脚本。但是我忘词了。我有太多台词要记着了。

J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?

Grace和我都能记着一切的台词。岂非我们比你智慧?

C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.

不,你们不是比我智慧。你们是看着脚本来读。

J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?

是的,对不起,我忘了词。我们可以再重新来一次吗?

C: This time no script.

这次没有脚本。

J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for today.See you next time on Backpack.

我喜好餐厅。由于我可以点许多工具,寿司、面包和鸡蛋、浓汤或许甜点。你到餐厅用餐时会点些什么吃呢?好的,这便是明天的节目了。我们下周再见!

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到珍藏

朗文少儿排行